Services For Adults
ADULTS receive therapy for many clinical and personal problems. Among the most commonly treated concerns are:
- Anxiety Disorders, including fear of flying and public speaking, panic attacks, posttraumatic stress, obsessive-compulsive behavior and stress reactions.
- Depression, both uni- and bi-polar. At-risk behavior is closely monitored.
- Bereavement and grief, especially when complications arise.
- Life changes, such as divorce, new job, retirement, relocation, marriage and divorce. While some life changes are positive, they may entail much stress.
- Career dissatisfaction and career planning.
- Habit control, including smoking, over-eating, and substance abuse. Therapy is provided in conjunction with other treatment programs sought out by the client, such as Alcoholics Anonymous and fitness/diet programs.
- Victims of abuse and violence.
ADULTS receive evaluations for
- Clinical diagnoses
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Leave of absence and disability requests
- I.Q. and ability level
ADULTS can attend as COUPLES. Couples typically receive therapy for:
- Marriage preparation
- Working through difficult periods of stress and strain in a relationship
ADULTS may request hypnosis. Hypnosis is delivered only in the course of on-going therapy. Hypnosis is often used to treat:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Major Depression
- Harmful habits, such as smoking
- Lack of self-confidence
Call Us Today At (713) 521-1556